What are cookies ?
A cookie is a small file stored in .txt format. These are stored on your computer and are created when you visit certain websites. Cookies are loaded through your browser and have different functions, however their primary purpose is to remember certain choices that you make when you visit a website. Such are used to enhance user experience and in some cases are essential for the proper functioning of a website. A cookie can also be a “session cookie” or “persistent cookies”. A session cookie is automatically deleted when you close the website, however persistent cookies remain saved on your computer to enhance any future visit you may have to our website.
Cookies may also be owned by the owner of the website (first party cookies) or by third parties who provide certain services to a website, such as statistical information or advertising (third part cookies).
We use our cookies as follows:
- To log in into your account;
- To assist you in presenting proper site content which is relevant to your experience;
- Assist us to monitor site performance;
- To save user input when required to insert certain data on our website pages;
- For authentication purposes;
- For the use and to enable the playing of multimedia files;
- For statistical purposes;
- Social Media and other third-party integration.
What types of cookies do we use ?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.[cookie_category]
The below list details the cookies used in our website.[cookie_audit_category columns="cookie,type,duration,description"]
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
Should you wish to change your content settings in relation to cookies, this can be done by following the below links. In this regard, modern browsers provide measures to control cookie features, such as length of time saved. Kindly note however that certain functions on our website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
Below are the most popular browsers. Kindly follow the links to manage your cookies.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4230784/internet-explorer-help#ie=ie-11
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
- Opera https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You can manage your cookies preferences by clicking on the "Settings" button and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
Changes to this Policy
Should you have any queries in this regard, you can contact us as follows;
Telephone number: 21697074
Address of PISCOPO GROUP: 115, Triq Haz-Zabbar, Paola. PLA1016
This Policy has been updated on the 12/04/2019